Catastrophic cases occurs when an injured worker experiences a complex injuy and diagnosis or critical health issue. ADM understands the impact catastrophic injuries have on the employee and their costs can have the employer and insurance companies. Due to the severity of catastrophic medical injuries or illnesses, clients depend on ADM’s Catastrophic Case Manager to aid in bridging efficient communications between employers, insurers, assistance teams, and the injured worker’s families. We take the complex and make it simple through our Catastrophic Case Management service.
This service may include:
- Identifying and contacting key physicians and hospitals
- Ensuring efficient delivery of medical services
- Working with facility case/social workers to obtain medical records
- Communicating ongoing cost summaries and large charge notifications
- Supporting the patient and their travel companions when experiencing language barriers
- Coordinating discharge and case management plans
- Pre-authorizing cost efficient treatment solutions
- Pre-negotiating cost saving agreements
If you would like additional information on ADM’s Catastrophic Case Management program and how we may further assist your claim, please call 866-491-5199, ext. 100 and we will be glad to address your questions.