A comprehensive study of all prescriptions and their uses. We conduct a comparison to EBGs and make recommendations. We determine if a generic or compatible prescription can be used in order to contain cost. Follow up complete by professional case managers.
A comprehensive clinical review regarding an injured worker’s medication usage completed by a licensed pharmacist. The Case Management Prescription Review includes:
- Generic alternatives when brand name medications are prescribed
- Evaluation for possible duplication of drug therapy
- Recommendations for improvements of drug therapy for physician consideration
- Evaluation for determining appropriateness of drug therapy in relation to worker’s injury
- An option for a consultation with the treating physician by a Carlisle case manager to review recommendations
Pharmacy Reviews are provided upon request. Please contact us at 209-491-5193, ext. 100, for a more detailed discussion of this exclusive service.